The organ of the Oratory of S. Chiara of Arenzano is a fine example of the nineteenth century organ school od Bergamo. It was built in 1891 by Giacomo Locatelli, successor of the famous brothers Serassi, and brings the number of opus 92.
It has a chromatic keyboard of 58 keys with a range of C1-A5 with first octave chromatic and division Bassi-Soprani between B2 and C3. The radial pedalboard has 30 pedals with range C1-F3.
The stops are driven by interlocking levers arranged in two columns to the right of the keyboard with the following setting:
|First column||Second column|
|Campanelli||Principale bassi [8']|
|Cornetto a tre canne||Principale soprani|
|Fagotto bassi||Ottava bassi|
|Tromba soprani||Ottava soprani|
|Oboe soprani||Decimanona e Vigesimaseconda|
|Corno Inglese 16'||Vigesimasesta e Nona|
|Flauto in Ottava bassi||Contrabbassi|
|Flauto in Ottava soprani||Unione tasto-pedale|
|Flauto Traverso||Cornetto in XII|
|Ottavino soprani||Voce umana|
Three pedaloni for Tiratutti, Free Lombard combination and Banda Turca are placed laterally to the right of the pedalboard.
The instrument was restored in 2009 by F.lli Marin, Lumarzo (GE).