Organ built by Lorenzo Paoli and sons in 1882. Located in the former apse that naw has been transformed into the Auditorium stage. It has a wooden case opened in the front in a span with flat profile, a façade of 29 reeds whose mouths, with a mitria shaped upper lip and with an above "punto a sbalzo", are aligned.
The keyboard is placed in a window, made of 58 keys (C1-A5) with chromatic first octave. The lectern shaped pedalboard has 19 pedals (C1-E2 along with Terza Mano and Rollante) and is constantly linked to the keyboard. The stops are driven by interlocking levers placed in two columns to the right of the keyboard.
|Left column||Right column|
|Armonia di campane||Contrabbassi e Bassi|
|Fagotto Basso||Principale 16' Basso|
|Trombe Soprane||Principale 16' Soprano|
|Corno Inglese||Principale Basso|
|Flauto Traverso||Ottava Bassi|
|Flauto in Ottava||Ottava Soprani|
|Corni Dolci||Quinta X|
|Voce Umana||Decima IX|
|Viola Bassi||Vigesima II Bassi|
|Ottavino Bassi||Vigesima II, VI, IX|
Division Bassi/Soprani: Si2-C3. Pedaletti at the right of the pedalboard: Combinazione Libera alla Lombarda and Tiratutti of Ripieno. Frontal Pedaletto for Banda Turca (gran cassa, sistro, piatti). The bellow is lantern shaped and powered by an electric fan. Master somiere is "a vento" other somiere for Contrabbassi e Bassi, Rollante, Corni Dolci and a somiere to complete the first octave that originally was short. Wooden crivello with openings above and below.
The instrument is purchased from the vestry of S. Giovanni Battista in Chiavari in 1805. In 1999/2000 it was moved from the church placed in front. The instrument body, dating 1678, originally had a tripartite prospect.