The organ of the Oratorio dei Bianchi, located in the choir on the wall opposite the apse in a lavishly decorated wooden case, is a most valuable example of the Ligurian school of organ building of the XVIII century. It was in fact built by Tomaso II Roccatagliata of Santa Margherita Ligure in 1779.
It has a keyboard of 45 keys (C1-C5), with first octave shortand a lectern shaped pedalboard made of 8 pedals (C1-B1) constantly connected to the keyboard. The division between Bassi ans Soprani is between B2 and C3. The registers are driven by levers arranged in the column to the right of the keyboard:
|Flauto in ottava|
|Voce Umana soprani|
The instrument was restored in 1996 by Riccardo Lorenzini of Montemurlo who applied a ¼ of comma temperament to the mean tone.