Organ built by Marcello Ciurlo in 1824. Located in the choir loft above the main entrance. Wooden case against the wall, opened in single span arch with flat profile. Facade of 33 canes arranged in single span of three cusps. The mouths, with the upper lip in miter and point overhanging above and below, following trends contrary to the cusps.
Keyboard placed as a window made of 50 keys (C1-F5) with first octave short. Lectern shaped pedalboard with 14 pedals (13+1: C1-E2 + a pedal for Rollante), constantly linked to the keyboard. The stops are operated by knobs and are placed in two columns to the right of the keyboard:
|Ottava||Flauto in VIII|
|Decima quinta||Cornetto (tre file)|
|Decima nona||Tromba soprani|
|Vigesima seconda||Tromba bassi|
|Vigesima sesta e nona||Tirapieno|