ASSOCIAZIONE AMICI DELL'ORGANO - GENOVA

Versione italiana

Pipe Organs

Borzonasca - Chiesa parrocchiale
Builder: Fratelli Serassi
Year built: 1821
Borzonasca - Chiesa parrocchiale

The organ in the parish church of Borzonasca is a fine example of the Lombard organ school of the nineteenth century. Built by the Fratelli Serassi of Bergamo in 1821, has a chromatic keyboard of 54 keys (C1-F5) with the division between bassi and soprani between B2 and C3 and a lectern shaped pedalboard with 12 pedals. It consists of the following stops:

Accessories
Voce umana sopraniPrincipale 1° bassiCombinazione libera alla lombarda
Ottavino sopraniPrincipale 1° sopraniTirapieno
Fagotto bassiPrincipale 2° bassiTerza mano
Tromba sopraniPrincipale 2° sopraniUccelliera
Clarone bassiOttava bassiRollante
Corno inglese sopraniOttava soprani
Viola bassiDuodecima
Flauto traverso sopraniDecimaquinta
Corni da caccia sopraniXIX e XXII
Flauto in ottavaQuattro di ripieno
Sesquialtera bassiContrabbassi
Cornetto sopraniTromboni al pedale
Flagioletto bassiCampanelli

The organ has been restored in 1996 by Bottega organara Dell'Orto e Lanzini in Dormelletto, Arona.

Campione audio
Code and graphic by Lucio Marinelli