The organ in the Basilica of San Salvatore dei Fieschi has been recently built by Bottega Organara Dell'Orto and Lanzini of Dormelletto (NO) in 1993. Originally intended as an organ built for study purpose, it was purchased in 2000, when as part of the restoration work of the internal part of the church facade, it was necessary to remove the organ Paoli of 1882, now located in the former church of San Salvatore, now auditorium, located in front of the Basilica.
Placed on the floor of the right nave, it is enclosed in a body which opens frontally in three bays. It has two keyboards of 56 keys (C1 - G5) and a pedalboard with 30 pedals (C1 - F3) constantly coupled to the manuale and without its own stops. The stops are driven by levers placed in the column to the right of the keyboards, according to the following setup:
|First column||Second column|
|Principale 8||Bordone 8|
|Ottava 4||Flauto in ottava 4|