The organ of the Oratory of San Bernardo was built in 1789 by Tommaso II Roccatagliata. Placed in the choir loft above the main entrance of the building, it is enclosed in a painted wooden case, with with three bays at the front, and above decorated by ornaments and by the statue of the Patron Saint of the Oratory and fitted with doors. The decorations of the case, doors and choir represent floral shapes and, in the middle of the balcony, the coat of arms of San Bernardo. The facade consists of 21 tin pipes arranged in cusp in each span, mouths not aligned, upper lip in miter with point cantilever, with the exception of the central rods of each cusp which present upper lip shield. The keyboard consists of 45 keys (C1-C5) with first octave short: the diatonic keys are covered with boxwood, while the color are made of ebony. The front parts are carved spiral: the lateral corbels are shaped. The dividing is placed between B2 and C3. The pedalboard is lectern-shaped and made of walnut with 9 pedals (C1-C2), constantly linked to the keyboard. The registers are driven by levers arranged in the column to the right of the keyboard. An inscription in ink on the first key shows the builder's initials and the date of construction. The phonic setup is the following:
|Flauto (4' intero)|
|Voce umana (soprani)|
|Cornetto (tre file, Soprani)|
The organ was restored in 1999-2000 by Bottega Organara Dell'Orto & Lanzini of Dormelletto (NO).